Seek Organized, Professional Personal Assistant for busy young executive to help with variety of personal & business responsibilities. Tasks include: Internet research, event/travel coordination, occasional errands, etc. Req. ofc computer skills & people skills; Flexible schedule/location; 7-10 hrs/wk. Send related resume & references. Contact (703) 542-9452
I seek entry level work in customer service or as receptionist or French tutor. Thank you for any leads or help you can provide. Contact Jean Jacques at 571-322-1098, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christian male seeks low cost room rental and can help with chores as needed. Currently in job search for entry level position as receptionist, in customer service, or tutoring in French language. Contact Jean Jacques at (571) 322-1098, email@example.com.
Wife battling cancer and acting as single mom as husband works for Federal Government in another state to provide for family. As the Federal Government allows employees from other agencies to donate annual leave through the Leave Donation Program, could you donate some leave to help this family? Contact TFCA Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, 571-282-0201.
Seek a used car that is in good condition and not in need of repairs. High mileage is OK as long as it runs well. Contact Debbie at 703-536-6054, email@example.com
Submitted: November 9, 2017
The Falls Church Anglican’s Meals on Wheels program, which delivers already prepared lunch meals to people in need within Falls Church, has an urgent need for drivers for the 3rd Wed. & 4th Tues. of each month. Can you devote an hour to help others once a month in this way? Please contact Janet at 703-521-7829.
Cornerstone Schools in Anacostia/District of Columbia seeks Director of Development . See full job description here: http://www.cornerstone-schools.org/employment/. Send resume & email to firstname.lastname@example.org; call w/ questions: (703) 403-6024.
Female Registered Nurse, strong Christian, teaches Sunday school at her home church in MD, works at Dominion Hospital in VA. Seeks rental room a few nights p/wk to lessen her regular commute. Attends TFCA during summer. Can offer help w/ house chores & cleaning in exchange for affordable rental. Excellent references! Contact Rev. Nicholas Lubelfeld at 571-282-0205, email@example.com.
Submission to Needs & Blessings are from our church parishioners and ministries only, subject to approval by Glenis Pittman (571-282-0203). Ads run about two weeks and can be resubmitted with changes that strengthen your ad. No business promotions. We do not necessarily guarantee, recommend, or endorse any of the jobs, goods, or services offered or those making the offerings.
- Be sure to include email &/or phone number for people to reply to your ad. Ads with both means of replying are more likely to receive responses.
- Choose a headline for your ad that includes key words that are the most important few facts of your ad.
- Keep your ad brief and easy to read.
- Include why someone would want to reply to your ad.
- When seeking childcare or nanny, we do not recommend including names, gender, or specific ages of your children in your Internet ad. You can offer specifics once you learn more about the person responding to your ad.
- When seeking “affordable or free housing,” it will help you to say name of a ministry or college in which you are/have been involved. Consider including in ad what you offer in exchange for low cost/free housing, e.g., help with house chores.
- Consider whether including that you have references will help people know and trust what you say.
- When seeking housing/room rental, include what is important and required, e.g., near bus or Metro Rail.
- To “host” a person means you are asking for both room & board (food).