We encourage all who consider The Falls Church Anglican to be their home parish to become official members of the church. We recommend that you prepare for membership with our course Anglican Essentials/Membership & Confirmation Prep.
Why become a member? Membership shows that you take the local church seriously and you are willing to be committed to The Falls Church Anglican
- Affirm your faith in Christ as an adult
- Answer any call for serving or leading the church permits you
- State that you are in agreement with and a representative of the church
- Indicate that you are willing to be under the authority of the church
- Fully participation in the community of faith
- Membership is required:
- To vote on important church decisions
- To hold certain leadership positions within the church
How to join: In order to join TFCA as a member you must be baptized. If you have not been baptized and would like to be contact Donna Wills. You may send a copy of your baptism certificate to Rheta Guse or complete the Baptism Declaration Form (below).