About The Falls Church Anglican
We are an evangelical, historically Anglican congregation in Northern Virginia with a local worshipping history that predates the American Revolution. Our vision is that Christ be King in our lives and in the lives of others.
Employees of The Falls Church Anglican come together to serve God, one another, our congregation, our community, and our world. As disciples of Christ, our employees steward their responsibilities with care, demonstrating the fruits of the Spirit in their daily responsibilities. We offer a workplace focused on the excellence that glorifies God as we perform our work, both in readiness to do our daily tasks and in embracing and knowing how the Word of God applies as we serve. We also model grace in our interactions, in thankfulness for the grace we are given in Christ.
We do not require all employees to be Anglicans, but because of our essential identity as a community of faith in Jesus Christ, we require all employees to wholeheartedly believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no one comes to the Father but by Him. As a community, we submit to the authority of the Holy Scriptures and the standard for Christian faith and life. We uphold the sanctity and dignity of human life, the creation of humankind in God’s image as male and female, and the unchangeable standard of Christian marriage between one man and one woman as the only proper place for sexual intimacy and the basis of the family. When hired, employees affirm and agree with these theological and ethical commitments.
Our Mission is to:
- Love our neighbors to new life in Christ.
- Build strong, loving families and friendships.
- Raise up youth to be strong in faith and future leaders of the church.
- Equip and send out all members of our church to serve Christ with vision in the workplace, community, home, church, and the world.
- Send out well-trained ministers and teams to start new churches.
- Bring the healing touch of Christ to those in need.