This year at Cornerstone, we are launching a new big sister/little sister program. Our hope is to pair junior girls with freshmen and senior girls with sophomores to promote inter-class bonding. We plan to pair students by the end of October. Please register by Wednesday, October 9, if you are interested in participating.
Commitment for Freshman and Sophomore girls:
1) Be willing to receive the love and care of a young woman who has walked a bit ahead of you in high school.
2) Attend Cornerstone regularly.
Commitment for Junior and Senior girls:
1) Profess saving faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and be an example of Christ in your home, school, and small group.
2) Attend Cornerstone regularly (this is important, because the best way to connect with your little sister is during Sunday night events).
3) Attend a brief Sunday night training (this will take place during Cornerstone sometime in October).