“Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.” - Proverbs 16:3
About The Falls Church Anglican
We are an evangelical, historically Anglican congregation in Northern Virginia with a local worshipping history that predates the American Revolution. Our vision is that Christ be King in our lives and in the lives of others.
Employees of The Falls Church Anglican come together to serve God, one another, our congregation, our community, and our world. As disciples of Christ, our employees steward their responsibilities with care, demonstrating the fruits of the Spirit in their daily responsibilities. We offer a workplace focused on the excellence that glorifies God as we perform our work, both in readiness to do our daily tasks and in embracing and knowing how the Word of God applies as we serve. We also model grace in our interactions, in thankfulness for the grace we are given in Christ.
We do not require all employees to be Anglicans, but because of our essential identity as a community of faith in Jesus Christ, we require all employees to wholeheartedly believe and confess that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no one comes to the Father but by Him. As a community, we submit to the authority of the Holy Scriptures and the standard for Christian faith and life. We uphold the sanctity and dignity of human life, the creation of humankind in God’s image as male and female, and the unchangeable standard of Christian marriage between one man and one woman as the only proper place for sexual intimacy and the basis of the family. When hired, employees affirm and agree with these theological and ethical commitments.
Our Mission is to:
Love our neighbors to new life in Christ.
Build strong, loving families and friendships.
Raise up youth to be strong in faith and future leaders of the church.
Equip and send out all members of our church to serve Christ with vision in the workplace, community, home, church, and the world.
Send out well-trained ministers and teams to start new churches.
Bring the healing touch of Christ to those in need.
+ Program Coordinator: Healing & Prayer Ministries
We are seeking a: full-time Program Coordinator for TFCA’s thriving healing and intercessory prayer ministries who will support and promote the operations of the department, including all events and training programs. Through this ministry and its associated non-profit, the Christian Healing Institute, the Program Coordinator will be interacting with parishioners, non-parishioners, and the general public.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to: provide excellent planning and administrative support for the successful functioning of a multi-faceted operation, to work as part of a team, to build internal and external relationships and to take initiative in anticipating and fulfilling needs.
He or she will be committed to: Sharing God’s love through whole-hearted service to others, including those who need to experience God’s mercy, and to seeing the Kingdom of Heaven manifested on earth through the Church.
This position is an excellent opportunity to: participate in the work of the Holy Spirit to heal and transform, working as part of a team of dedicated staff and volunteers.
Job Responsibilities The Healing and Prayer Ministries Program Coordinator position is based in Falls Church and reports to the Director of Healing and Prayer Ministries, who is also the Executive Director of the related Christian Healing Institute. He or she is responsible for the following:
- Providing key administrative input and support for planning and implementing on-going and special activities.
- Working closely with staff members and ministry volunteers to communicate, promote, and carry out the mission and vision of the Healing & Prayer Ministries and the Christian Healing Institute.
- Communicating the mission and activities of these ministries through printed, electronic, and social media.
- Building both internal and external relationships, through personal, written, and online means.
- Providing support to the director in her ministry.
Qualifications We’re seeking candidates with proven administrative and inter-personal skills who have a strong desire to see people experience the love of Jesus. The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of getting things done on schedule and with a high level of competency.
- Proven experience in planning and executing events.
- Excellent reasoning skills and the ability to assess a situation and suggest a course of action.
- Experience managing multiple tasks and working seamlessly with teams.
- The ability to take initiative, to think ahead and to anticipate needs; to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience and readiness in working with a variety of computer software programs, including scheduling and data software.
Compensation depends on experience, and includes an excellent benefit package.
How to Apply Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Healing & Prayer Program Coordinator in the subject line.
We are seeking a part-time organist and pianist. We need you to play primarily for the 9 a.m. service and occasional special services, such as choral evensong and other worship services determined by the liturgical year. You will also have the opportunity to accompany weekly choir rehearsals and occasional instrumental rehearsals.
To apply send a cover letter and resume to Simon Dixon, Director of Worship and Music
+ Audio/Video Program Manager (technical lead)
The Falls Church Anglican is seeking a full-time A/V manager to serve as technical lead for our AVL program, effectively leveraging our state-of-the-art AVL assets for the kingdom. We are an active church in the midst of completing a new church building that will include a 900-seat sanctuary as well as multi-use and classroom space on our campus at 6565 Arlington Blvd in Falls Church, Virginia. Our campus also includes a multi-tenant building with offices, classrooms, a chapel, and a large multipurpose room where we are currently worshipping.
The new sanctuary will feature state-of-the-art AVL and active acoustics, capable of supporting both our traditional and contemporary worship as well as large concerts and other events. Completion of the new church is slated for summer 2019. Our church has a robust history of excellent diverse worship and vibrant ministries, and we have invested in excellent AVL systems to support our ministry goals. In addition to state-of-the-art AVL systems in our meeting spaces, the church has a recording studio and video production facility designed to support the weekly post-production of audio content (sermons) for the website, as well as other types of audio and video projects. We are seeking someone who will be able to effectively use these resources and creatively leverage our rich AVL assets for the kingdom.
In the next six months, the senior pastoral leadership of our church will transition from John Yates, who has served faithfully and well for the past 40 years, to a dynamic young leader, Sam Ferguson, who shares John’s deep, biblical faith and also brings a vibrant vision for ministry going forward.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to competently support the implementation and ongoing operations of our advanced AVL systems for worship, ministry, and outreach; work effectively with various ministry groups and leaders to support their programs and events; plan and produce quality audio, video, and presentation deliverables; repair, maintain, and upgrade AV equipment as necessary.
He or she will be committed to using our AVL resources for kingdom impact, including developing and nurturing a volunteer technical team who will grow in faith through their regular service assisting worship and ministry.
This position is an excellent opportunity to apply technical expertise and AVL tools to amplify the good news of Jesus Christ, facilitate worship and ministry, and facilitate our outreach in the neighborhood where God has planted us in the past 4 years, after a decade of sojourning.
The A/V program manager position is based in Falls Church, reports to the director of worship, and works collaboratively with other specialist staff. He or she is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the AVL assets necessary for the successful production of worship and ministry activities and events across the church campus and, as required, in other venues.
- Coordinating AV support for regular and special events and ministry programs.
- Planning and producing audio, video, and presentation deliverables.
- Managing and maximizing the benefits of the church's video and audio production facilities.
- Recruit, train, empower, and deploy volunteers to provide excellent AVL support.
We are seeking candidates who have a strong desire to see people come to Christ, excel in relationship building, are results oriented, and have excellent technical skills and experience. You will have:
- A track record of developing and maintaining strong working relationships and teamwork.
- Experience in the use and maintenance of production/touring grade AVL equipment and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of technical tools such as Avid ProTools, Audinate Dante, and other AV networking standards, and at least a working knowledge of HiQnet Audio Architect, Q-SYS and other object based open-architecture audio system processors.
- A demonstrated commitment to getting things done excellently in a well-planned, timely, cost-effective way, and demonstrated skill in planning and budgeting for AVL needs and projects as well as carrying them out.
- A degree or equivalent experience.
- A well-integrated faith and life.
Compensation depends on experience, and we have an excellent benefit package.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference A/V Technical Manager in the subject line.